Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase the item, we'll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
When it is comes to organizing the nursery, we like to use a variety of nursery storage solutions to maximize space. We love using wall hooks in the nursery and it's one of the organizational tools we use time and time again, especially when decorating a small nursery, where space is at a premium.
There are a few reasons why we love to use wall hooks in the nursery. First, it allows us to utilize the vertical space available. Second, it helps keep clutter off of the floor. And finally, wall hooks add a decorative element to the otherwise blank walls.
clever ways to use wall hooks in the nursery.
1. Use a wall hook to hang the diaper bag and perhaps even baby's jacket.
2. Baby shoes are quite adorable, so why not hang them on a wall hook in the nursery?
3. How about using wall hooks in the nursery to hang baby's hair accessories- headbands, hats and bow ties?
4. You can use wall hooks to hang wall art and create a little gallery in the nursery.
5. Add greenery to the nursery by using a wall hooks to hang house plants.
6. Use wall hooks in the nursery to create a hammock for baby's plush toys.
7. Use wall hooks to mount a clothes rod to hang the cutest baby outfits.
Here, we've rounded up some of the prettiest wall hooks to use in the baby's room.
SHOP THESE STYLISH WALL HOOKS FOR THE NURSERY
SAVE THIS PIN
Last Updated on December 8, 2021 by Tira Attygalla