All products featured on Nursery Design Studio are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am constantly reminded by parents of how much of a struggle it is, to keep an organized nursery. It is incredible how much stuff a baby collects early on. Unless you have a well thought out system, you might be spending a lot of precious time trying to find baby's things. So, here are some useful kids storage ideas to help you keep the nursery well organized and pretty!
GENIUS KIDS STORAGE IDEAS
1. Place plenty of baskets and bins to store toys, blankets and books. They can hold a lot, are easily accessible and so easy when its time to clean-up the nursery.
2. Use bookshelves and wall shelves to keep baby's keepsakes, display photos and of course store books.
3. If you are not going to have a separate playroom, plan on having a designated corner in the nursery for baby to do tummy time and play. Use storage cubes to store toys and books. Read this post to find out how to organize a playroom or corner!
4. Space saver organizers are useful to store blankets, bedding or even clothes in the off-season to maximize space in the closets.
5. Flat rolling bins are perfect for under-crib storage, since they can easily be pulled in and out from underneath the crib.
6. Some cribs have have built in drawers. This is a great way to put your kids bedroom furniture to double duty and keep messes at bay.
7. Maximize the closet space with hanging door organizers and store baby's shoes, toys and books.
8. Use hampers to store dirty clothes. Place one in the bathroom and one by the changing table.
9. Use rods and racks to hang baby's cute outfits. Not only can you use it to organize the clothes the baby is going to wear but also display all the pretty outfits!
10. Use knobs and hooks to store and display baby accessories such as hats, headbands, etc.
11. Use a utility cart for storing and organizing baby's diapering essentials.
12. Use labels and dividers when organizing the closet and nursery dresser. Download both printable dividers and labels & here.
With some creative kids storage solutions you can have a well organized nursery. The key though, is to have designated storage options for everything from toys to dirty clothes and accessories, so you know exactly where things must go after using them.
Nursery clean-up will be a breeze with a well organized nursery!
SAVE THIS TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!
Last Updated on May 18, 2020 by Tira Attygalla
Leave a Reply