Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase the item, we'll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Are you looking to save money on nursery furniture? If so, this blog post is exactly what you are looking for. Today we'll show that you don't have to spend a lot of money to decorate the baby's room.
We'll give you tips on how to save money when buying nursery furniture and show how you can make smart furniture purchases when buying a crib and a nursery chair.
TIPS TO SAVE MONEY ON NURSERY FURNITURE
- Use furniture you already have. Look around your house for furniture you can use such as a dresser which can be great as a changing table/ clothes organizer
- Buy used furniture. Shop around for used furniture such as a rocking chair, which you easily refresh.
- Buy returned furniture. Sometimes you can score nursery furniture that have been returned because the customer just changed their mind.
- Get discounted gift cards. Save money on nursery furniture by getting discounted gift cards from online sources.
- Buy floor models. You can save money on nursery furniture by buying floor models that have been on display.
- Buy furniture online. Get the best prices for nursery furniture by shopping online and comparison shopping.
- Add to the baby registry.You can add nursery furniture to your baby registry and see if your family and friends will get it for you.
- Use completion discount. If the items you've added to the baby registry have not been bought, many places like Amazon Registry offers a completion discount for you to buy the items yourself.
- Buy from Ikea. You can save so much money on your nursery furniture by purchasing nursery furniture from IKEA. We've put together many gorgeous nursery ideas that use IKEA furniture.
SPLURGE OR SAVE: HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON A CRIB
The options are endless when it comes to baby cribs. There are cribs of all different styles. Take a look below at all the styles.
When choosing a crib for the baby's nursery, you should consider the style of the crib, versatility, price tag and safety. The most important factor is safety though. Take a look at these simple steps below on how to pick the best baby crib for the baby.
So is it possible to buy a crib that is stylish and versatile with all the required safety features at an affordable price? Of course!
NURSERY CRIBS: LOOK FOR LESS
No matter the style of the crib you desire, there are lower price options you could always choose from. We've picked 5 beautiful pairs of cribs to show you that shopping for a crib on a budget is totally doable.
1.The Babyletto Lolly vs The Marley 3 in 1 convertible crib.
2.million dollar abigail CRIB VS JENNY LIND 3-IN-1 CRIB
If you are a fan of the Jenny Lind style with its timeless design then you can choose between the Abigail crib and the more affordable Jenny Lind 3-in-1 crib. Both cribs have beautiful details and classic appeal.
3.nifty timber 3-in-1 crib vs mid-century mcpartland 3-in-1 crib
The midcentury Nifty Timber convertible crib brings mid century flair to the nursery. So does the Mid Century Mcpartland crib but at a much better price point.
4 .HUDSON 3-IN-1 CRIB VS BECKETT CRIB
5. GELATO 4-IN-1 CRIB VS DREAM ON ME SYNERGY CRIB
SPLURGE OR SAVE: HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON A nursery chair
While the crib is the focal furniture piece in the nursery, a nursery chair is not too far behind! You will spend countless hours on this chair, day and night. From late night feedings to cuddle time, a nursery chair takes center stage.
So when picking a nursery chair, comfort is priority number number. And, followed of course by style.
Just as with cribs, there are many different styles of nursery chairs and at different price points. You can indeed save money when buying nursery chairs by shopping around and making smart choices.
Here are 4 pairs of nursery chairs that have similar comfort level and style that prove you can indeed save money on nursery furniture.
1.BEST CHOICE TUFTED UPHOLSTERED WINGBACK CHAIR VS WILLOW RIVERLOOM ROCKER
The affordable Best Choice Wingback nursery chair with its contemporary design is made of high-quality fabric with a button-tufted backrest to provide increased levels of comfort. The Willow Riverloom is very similar in style and features but costs more.
2. EMERSON GLIDER SWIVEL CHAIR VS KARLA DUBOIS WINGBACK GLIDER
Save money on nursery furniture by choosing the affordable Emerson Glider Swivel nursery chair designed with comfort in mind. The Karla Dubois Wingback glider offers similar style and comfort but costs more.
3. Baxton studio midcentury rocking chair vs joya rocking chair
If you are looking to save money on nursery furniture and need a modern affordable nursery chair, then the Baxton Studio Midcentury Rocking chair offers exceptional comfort and support without the high price tag of the Joya Rocking Chair.
4.NAOMI HOME SWIVEL ROCKER RECLINERS VS BABYLETTO KIWI RECLINER
The Naomi nursery chair has a full range of motion from 360 degree smooth swivel to 135 degree reclining, making it the ideal nursing chair for moms at a very reasonable price. The Babyletto Kiwi recliner offers similar comfort but with a higher price point.
FOR MORE IDEAS ON SAVING MONEY IN THE NURSERY, READ THIS ULTIMATE GUIDE TO DESIGNING A NURSERY ON A BUDGET.
PIN THIS TO YOUR NURSERY FURNITURE BOARD ON PINTEREST FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Last Updated on February 20, 2020 by Tira Attygalla