All products featured on Nursery Design Studio are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Today we've got a packing list for baby's first beach trip!
When taking a baby to the beach, you'll have to make a few adjustments on when you are going to the beach and the amount of time you'll spend on the beach.
You'll need to keep the baby cool and comfortable during the beach outing. So, as we begin another beach season, I wanted to share with all of you new mama's, what you'll need to pack when you take the baby to the beach.
packing list for baby's first trip to the beach
- You'll need a couple of swim suits for the baby. We love these Swim Suits.
2. A cute swim suit cover up with a hood is essential when taking the baby to the beach.
3. Take one of these sun hats with UPF 50+ protection whenever you take the baby out in the sun.
4. Whether you are taking the little one in the water or not, pick some disposable swim diapers or reusable swim diapers.
5. Always pack some sun screen when you are going to the beach with the baby in tow.
6. Baby powder is essential when you need to dust off sand from baby's body. I prefer this Organic dusting powder.
7. Carry an insulated bottle bag as well as a wet diaper bag when you travel with the baby.
8. We bought one these sand-free mats last summer and absolutely loved it. I was able to put the baby down without having to worry about sand getting all over her.
9. A pool float is great if you plan on taking the baby to the pool.
10. This is my must-have item when taking the baby to the beach. I honestly don't think I'll be comfortable taking the baby to the beach with this umbrella. It provides ample shade, is quite sturdy and shields the baby from the wind.
SAVE THIS PIN TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD
Last Updated on February 4, 2021 by Tira Attygalla
Leave a Reply