We are looking at the Haakaa breast pump!
If there is one product that is a game changer for breastfeeding moms, it's got to be the Haakaa Breast Pump.
So today we are going to dig deeper and show you how to use a Haakaa breast pump, talk about the reasons why breastfeeding moms love the Haakaa and look at the best Haakaa pumps.
WHY YOU NEED A HAAKAA BREAST PUMP?
Moms who breastfeed know that when you are nursing the baby on one breast, there's a let down and milk just starts leaking from your other breast as well.
And here's why the Haakaa is a total game changer for breastfeeding moms. No longer do you have to watch as milk just leaks all over and goes to waste. Instead, suction the Haakaa breast pump on to your breast and suck out the milk from the other breast, essentially saving every drop of this liquid gold!
Over time you would be able to save enough milk to start a freezer stash without trying.
HOW DOES THE HAAKAA BREAST PUMP WORK?
The Haakaa is a silicone breast pump that does not have any cords, does not need any electricity and does not involve much work. But it sure does pack a powerful punch. Not only does it catch the leaking milk from the breast, but it also pulls more milk out of the breast.
When you are nursing the baby on one breast, simply suction the Haakaa pump to your other breast and let the pump do the work for you.
The Haakaa pump will draw your milk using suction. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
And, you are on your way to start a freezer stash of breast milk without much effort!
11 reasons breastfeeding moms love the HAKAA BREAST PUMP
- The Hakaa breast pump is compact so you can take it with you when you travel, to get relief from leaky breasts and breast engorgement.
- Compared to other breast pumps, the Haakaa is so affordable and it's worth every penny. Find deals for less than $20!!!
- The Haakaa breast pump actually helps you increase your milk supply. By drawing milk from your other breast, you tell your body to make more milk.
- The Haakaa breast pump is also very quiet compared to other traditional breast pumps.
- Unlike other breast pumps, the Haakaa is also very easy to clean. Since it is a single lightweight piece of silicone, you don’t have to take it apart and wash a whole bunch of pieces. Instead just use a bottle brush, wash and sterilize.
- The Haakaa is easy to use. Simply suction the Haakaa to your breast and let it do the work.
- The Haakaa helps you create a freezer stash of breast milk easily without much effort.
- You can use the Haakaa breast pump to drain your breasts in order to prevent mastitis or clogged milk duct.
- You can pump discreetly anywhere since the Haakaa breast pump is so quiet, compact and portable. Simply cover up with a nursing cover or blanket, and no one will even know you are pumping.
- The Haakaa breast pump is made out of 100% food grade silicone, the Haakaa is BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free.
- You can use the Haakaa breast pump hands free so you don't need a hands free pumping bra.
THE BEST HAKAA BREAST PUMP
This is award-winning and best-selling Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump, recommended by nursing moms, magazines, celebrities, doulas and lactation consultants all over the world!