All products featured on Nursery Design Studio are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Today, we've got some genius IKEA nursery hacks that will inspire you to get creative.
If you are looking to save money while designing a stylish nursery, then IKEA is your friend. You can create a gorgeous and functional baby nursery without spending too much money.
But we hear from parents who say that they need something a little bit more unique for their nursery designs. Luckily, IKEA furniture is so versatile that you can totally customize the look.
Here are our best IKEA nursery hacks.
21 best IKEA NURSERY HACKS
1. USe AN IKEA CART AS A MOBILE DIAPERING station
A great IKEA nursery hack is to use the IKEA Raskog Utility Cart as a mobile diaper storing solution.
2. USe AN IKEA DRESSER AS A CHANGING TABLE
3. USe IKEA SPICE RACKS AS NURSERY WALL STORAGE
4. UPDATe A BASIC IKEA CRIB AND MAKe IT UNIQUE
5.USe AN IKEA LACK SHELF TO MAKE A HANGING NURSERY WARDROBE
The IKEA Lack shelf is so versatile, use it to create a hanging wardrobe for your baby's nursery.
6. CONVERT AN IKEA ARMCHAIR INTO A NURSERY ROCKING CHAIR
7. UTILIZE AN IKEA SHELF TO MAXIMIZE NURSERY CLOSET STORAGE
8. USE IKEA PHOTO LEDGES TO MAKE A NURSERY LIBRARY
Use IKEA Mosslanda picture ledges and design a pretty library for the baby's nursery.
9. CONVERT A BASIC IKEA LAMP INTO A ONE OF A KIND NURSERY LAMP
10. TRANSFORM AN ikea storage unit INTO A STYLISH NURSERY STORAGE OPTION
11. UPDATE AN IKEA COFFEE TABLE INTO STYLISH NURSERY STORAGE
12. JAZZ UP A BASIC IKEA STOOL and use As a SIDE TABLE
13. TURN A BASIC IKEA LAMP INTO INTERESTING NURSERY DECOR
14. CREATE A NURSERY BOOK STORAGE SOLUTION USING AN IKEA STORAGE UNIT
15. MAKE A CANOPY FOR THE NURSERY USING IKEA SOLIG NET
Get creative and decorate the IKEA Solig net to hang as a cozy delightful in the baby's nursery.
16. use IKEA LUROY SLATTED BED BASE AS A WALL MOUNTED STORAGE SOLUTION
Use the IKEA slatted bed frame and create a cool wall display unit for the baby's nursery.
17. turn AN IKEA storage unit INTO A MODERN DOLLHOUSE
Make an adorable and playful dollhouse for the baby's nursery with the IKEA Stuva Wall Shelf.
18. USe IKEA KITCHEN STORAGE SYSTEM FOR WALL MOUNTED DIAPER STORAGE
19. USe the IKEA bed POCKET TO KEEP BABY'S BIBS, RATTLES AND TOYS CLOSE TO THE NURSERY CHAIR
Keep baby's essentials within easy reach with the help of the IKEA Stickat bed pocket.
20. customize AN IKEA ROCKING RED MOOSE with color
21. CREATE A GALLERY WALL USING THESE IKEA PHOTO FRAMES
As you are looking for IKEA nursery ideas, keep these smart and pretty IKEA nursery hacks in mind. Incorporate them into your baby's nursery design and save money while creating a stylish and super organized nursery.
Last Updated on September 16, 2020 by Tira Attygalla